zaterdag 21 april 2012

Unique worldwide business opportunity


Talk Fusion is on the horizon.  This company is in full momentum and it's obvious you're trying to figure out if you should join or not.
In this 3rd party review, find out if this company is exactly what you need to take you to a full-time …six figure per year income, within the next 12 – 18 months.

Talk Fusion Review – Who Is Talk Fusion?

Talk Fusion is a company based in Brandon, Florida, who sells video email and video conferencing products.  This company began in the US in 2007 and is now operating in over 85 countries worldwide.  As of this writing, Talk Fusion has become so popular that it has surpassed industry brand names like AOL and Yahoo, in terms of customers and services sold.  It is now rated as the 8th largest online video content provider in the world.  This great accomplishment has Talk Fusion fuming with success.

What Are Talk Fusion's Products and Services?

Talk Fusion burst onto the scene with a revolutionary flagship product….video email.  Video email has become a highly sought after product for mostly businesses, but even for personal use.  Video is now the way of the future and Talk Fusion is capitalizing on it.
A list of their other products and services are:
  • Video Blog
  • Video Share
  • Video Auto Responder
  • E-Subscription Form
  • Video Conferencing
  • Fusion Wall
These products are definitley in line with the wave of the internet and the future of technology, mlm recruiting, and mlm big businesses!


According to the Talk Fusion compensation plan, the beauty of this company is there are a variety of ways to be paid:
  • Fast Start Bonuses
  • Team Commissions
  • Bronze Maker Bonuses
  • Mega Matching Bonuses
  • Advancement Bonuses
  • Leadership Pool


You can also earn residual income, meaning you earn a steady stream of income based on the people that you sign up. And notice, I did not add residual income into the list, so think of this as an added bonus to your hard work at Talk Fusion!
During my review, I have come to think as the rest of the moneymaking options at Talk Fusion as icing on the cake. The bronze maker bonus will allow you to make an extra $20 every time you personally sponsor from your left team and right team (don’t worry if you are confused, Talk Fusion’s website clearly and efficiently explains the programs in easy to read and understand diagrams), with an unlimited amount of $20 bonuses you can obtain.
Other programs, such as the Mega Matching Bonus program, allow you to earn a whopping 10% extra commission of the Team Commissions of your sponsored associates!


I`m together with a great team of trainers who are ready to provide you with all the training, tools and support to help you build your business.

Be part of our team and remember, you are not alone!

All the best,
Peter

http://1130459.talkfusion.com
info@talkvid.eu

1 opmerking:

  1. Here is something what people say about me :

    "I was once asked - what I got out of this business, apart from Financial Gain. The answer was easy - 'FRIENDSHIP', 'EXCITEMENT', & 'INSPIRATION'.

    From someone who everyone admires and everyone always talks about, who is never too busy or tired to help others, and asks for nothing in return - I get my "INSPIRATION". I refer to a man who I consider to be one of the best ambassadors for this business and, yes Peter, I am privileged and honoured to be in "your" group.

    Thank you for all the help you have given, not only to me but to my down-line, and may I say what you're always telling me - 'You Can Do It'!!"

    ~ Dorothy, UK


    You deserve the kind words and thank you for sharing your experience with us. There's no doubt, you are an excellent motivator. Heck, you've got my wife staying up late and waking up early just to work on her Ethos business. :)

    While I'm busy thanking you, let me add my thanks for the email you sent to Wayne. It was perfect.

    ~ Terry, PA, USA


    No wonder your net is so big and successful, you treat us like kings and I'm sure we all appreciate it very very much. I read the newsletter in a flash and I am now very happy that some of the profits I'll "create" will benefit you and not any other "less nicer" sponsor :)

    ~ Nuno,, Portugal


    You did it! the delivery did it and even I succeeded to do the rest! - I had the transparencies in my hand 2 hours before the meeting and everything went perfectly for the meeting!

    ~ A. K. Finland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen